As a keen learner of foreign-languages and someone with a huge interest in exploring other cultures, I naturally wanted to join the launch team to help spread the word about such an exciting new series of books that will be published, in alphabetical order by country, between October 2026 and Spring 2030.
I truly believe reading content from authors of diverse backgrounds and experience is a great way to open one's mind to different viewpoints and broaden one's horizons, so I am excited to see all the books that will come out as part of this series.
The series will open with the following titles releasing on 6 October 2026:
Read the World A to Z Argentina: All That Dies in April by Mariana Travaccio, translated by Will Morningstar and Samantha Schnee
Read the World A to Z Belgium: The Woman Who Fed the Dogs by Kristien Hemmerechts, translated by Paul Vincent
Read the World A to Z China: Cocoon by Zhang Yueran, translated by Jeremy Tiang
I have requested digital review copies for all three of these, so if I am lucky enough to receive any of them I will look forward to sharing my thoughts on some of the initial titles in the series in due course!
You can find out more about the series on the World Editions website.
I am not receiving any remuneration in exchange for this post/as a member of the launch team; I simply wanted to help spread the word because I am a passionate supporter of the planned series.
No comments:
Post a Comment